Rock meets Dancefloor



1. In the shadows of Euphoria (2:59 min)

                Instrumental: Loreen - Euphoria

               Acapella: The Rasmus – In the shadows




2. Losing boten Anna (3:27 min)

               Instrumental: Basshunter- Boten Anna

               Acapella: R.E.M. – Losing my religion




3. I wanna give you Black Betty (4:24 min)


             Instrumental: Nomad feat. Mc Mikee Freedom –

                                          (I wanna give you) devotion

             Acapella: Ram Jam – Black Betty

 

4. Little bad girl livin’ on a prayer (4:14 min)

             Instrumental: David Guetta – Little bad girl

             Acapella: Bon Jovi – Livin’ on a prayer

 

5. I changed my midlife crisis (3:54 min)


            Instrumental: Example - Changed the way you kiss me

            Acapella: Faith no more - Midlife crisis



6. I believe in burning beds (8:47min)

             Instrumental: Dance2Trance -

                   (I believe in) the Power of American Natives

            Acapella: Midnight Oil - Beds are burning


                                           Download

 


             mp3 (320 kps)           wave


1 Kommentar:

Konrad Useo hat gesagt…

Always wonderful mixing and selection. Thanks once more.