Hahnstudios’ lustige Musikmischung


Hahnstudios’ lustige Musikmischung

ABBA – Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Donna Summer – Hot stuff
Santa Esmeralda – Don’t let me be misunderstood
Barry Manilow – At the copa
Rod Stewart – Do ya think I’m sexy
The doors – light my fire
Gerry Rafferty – Baker street
Gloria Gaynor – I will survive
Boney M – Rasputin
The Gap Band – Oops up
Indeep – Last night a DJ saved my life
Ottawan – D.I.S.C.O.
Carl Douglas – Kung fu fighting
Patrick Hernandez – Born to be alive
Gloria Gaynor – I am what I am
Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
Baccara – Yes sir, I can boogie
Thelma Houston – Don’t leave me this way
Diana Ross – upside down
Gloria Gaynor - Never can say goodbye
Aretha Franklin – Think
Amii Stewart – Knock on wood
Nick Straker Band – A walk in the park
The Buggles – Video killed the radio star
Hot chocolate – You sexy thing
Earth, Wind & Fire – Boogie wonderland
Van McCoy – The hustle
Gibson Brothers – Que sera mi vida
Wickie – Titelmelodie
Evelyn Thomas – High energy
Stretch – Why did you do it?
The village people – YMCA
The Bee Gees – Stayin’ alive

Running Time: 41: 77 min


Download
mp3 (320 kps; 95 MB)
wave (308 MB)

1 Kommentar:

far-lands hat gesagt…

Der Mix ist mega super coool. Am besten gefallen mir die Textpassagen. Woher bekomme ich die alleine ? das ist der Brüller !